As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. Let us take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Understanding your business’s financial situation is based on how well your accounting and bookkeeping tasks are being managed.
- Are you confident with the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of your business’s bookkeeping & accounting?
- Is your business in compliant with government filing deadlines, such as, sales tax and payroll taxes?
- Does this year’s budget resemble the same budget you used last year and the year before that?
- Are you receiving financial reports in a timely manner to assist in strategic business decisions?
- Have you determined the actual cost of maintaining an internal bookkeeper on staff?
- Are your internal controls sufficient to reduce the chance of theft and embezzlement?
- Having numerous and varied responsibilities of a business owner, do you have the time and knowledge it takes to really understand your financial statements?
Free up your valuable time by handing off this time consuming task to the accounting professionals at Edge Tax & Accounting, LLC. Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping tasks will give you peace of mind and leave you feeling more confident about your company’s accounting and bookkeeping accuracy and reliability. With one less aspect of your business to balance on a daily basis, you can focus on other areas of your core business to keep moving your business forward!
Daily performance entries, balancing & monitoring. Let us help with all the daily tasks.
Whether these be daily, weekly or monthly, simplify your process by outsourcing the detail to me.
We can help with:
- General ledger entries
- Weekly reporting
- Monthly reporting
- Sales reporting
- Transaction Privilege Tax reporting
- Quickbooks support available
WE WILL HELP!
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions.
That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
Let us complete this task for you, competitive pricing is available. Leave the worry to us and devote more time to running your business to increase profits!
Why Outsource Your Payroll…
- Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Payroll advice also available!
- Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- Payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
Edge Tax and Accounting is here for you! Let us take care of your payroll, business taxes, bookkeeping and other accounting needs. We can also help with any QuickBooks questions that you may have. Contact Us today!